What is the Expand InfinitaSystem?
The Expand InfinitaSystem is a modular frame system that works perfectly with Expand's dye-sublimation fabric graphics. The simple design allows for an infinite amount of shapes, sizes and configurations to enhance your event, showroom, presentation or trade show.
Watch this video to see how the Expand InfinitaSystem works:
Learn how to mount a Silicon Edge Graphic (SEG):
What is a Silicone Edge Graphic?
A Silicone Edge Graphic (SEG) is the combination of a dye-sublimation fabric graphic with a thin silicone strip sewn directly to its edges. This strip is inserted into the groove of our aluminum frames to produce a seamless, large format graphic that resembles the old-fashioned rigid panel graphics commonly found at events and interior signage.
Why Chose a Display with a Silicon Edge Graphic?
- Quicker set-up = lower labor costs. SEG displays are easy to install and dismantle.
- Lightweight = lower shipping & drayage costs. SEG weighs significantly less than other media, making them easy to carry, ship & store.
- Seamless & Polished Finish. SEG displays stretch taught over the frame without seams, lines or wrinkles for a clean look at your event.
Why Dye-Sublimation on Fabric?
Fabric graphics enable easy transport, installation and manipulation. They are wrinkle and stain-resistant and can even be dry-cleaned. Using the dye-sublimation printing process, the fabric fibers are directly dyed, which improves the durability of colors.
- Intense colors: dye-sub provides a quality of contrast, intensity and depth that is unparalleled
- Anti-reflective: the sublimated fabric absorbs light and thus eliminates any reflections on your image
- Eco-friendly process: the printing process and the inks used are environmentally friendly solutions without solvents or harsh odors
Send us a request »