The backwall "Expand GrandFabric - Outdoor" for when you want to expose your message and brand outside, regardless of season or weather conditions. It is designed for long-term outdoor use and can be placed on different surfaces such as sand, snow, grass and asphalt as it comes with several support options.
Take your brand outdoors, whenever you want
- Carefully selected materials to endure long outdoor use
- Can be used on different surfaces
- Double-sided fabric print for extra exposure
- Easy set up - no tools needed
- Portable - the frame parts fit into the Expand PodiumCase (the support part bags transported separately)
Use outdoors, or indoors and expose the message in two directions
This outdoor wall is made with the same lightweight aluminium frames as our popular Expand GrandFabric system and can also be used indoors (just add indoor feet). The outdoor fabric is weather proof to both rain and sun, and just like the indoor fabric you pull it over the frame parts and expose your message in two directions. If you only want print on one side, the back comes with a black print.
Safety support parts for extra stability
To prevent the wall from overturning when windy, it comes with support profiles where you attach the backwall. In order to secure the wall to the ground, can choose to either screw the frames into a wooden surface, use the water tanks, suitable weights - for instance concrete blocks, or ground pegs. Note! For the wall to be secured, you must always use at least one of these safety devices, regardless of the weather.
Set up and stabilise the outdoor wall, it's easy:
1. Click the frame parts together
2. Pull over the pillow case fabric and close the zipper
3. Fold out the aluminium support profiles on the ground and attach the wall and fasten the stripes tightly
4. Fasten the support poles on the side
5. Secure the wall, with at least one of the safety support options
See how easy it is to set up:
Sizes & weight
Size: 232x240 cm
Depth: 160 cm
Weight: 31 kg
Size: 294x240 cm
Depth: 160 cm
Weight: 35 kg
Maximum wind speed
• 20 m/s when firmly attached to ground (so it can’t tip over or start to slide)
• 9 m/s if 100 kg ballast on support profile (e.g. two water tanks)
Did you know that the outdoor wall can also be used indoors?
Just add two indoor feet! Contact us, we are happy to help updating your outdoor wall to a backwall for indoor use.
Send us a request »
Read more about Expand GrandFabric »