The Expand Environmental Policy
The environmental policy is a formal statement from management and advised of at all levels to all employees.
- Use natural resources conservatively by recycling and reusing where feasible
- Minimize the use of non recyclable natural resources
- Follow all applicable environmental laws and regulations
- Integrate care for the environment in all aspects of our business and aim to involve employees, customers and suppliers alike
- Strive to develop and market products that are safe in their intended use, energy efficient, protective of the environment, and can be reused, recycled and/or disposed of safely.
- Use product development processes that seek to minimize any adverse effects on the environment.
- Store, handle and dispose of all potentially hazardous substances and wastes in a safe and proper manner.
- Encourage reduction, reuse and recycling in all of our activities.
- Encourage responsible use of resources throughout our business, including conserving energy and water use and improving energy efficiency.
- Be open to suggestions for improvements regarding environmental issues.