Expand GrandFabric outdoorAn outdoor back wall for all seasons
A portable backwall for branding and events outside, regardless of season or weather conditions. It is designed for long-term outdoor use and can be placed on different surfaces such as sand, snow, grass and asphalt as it comes with several support options.
- Carefully selected materials for long-term outdoor use
- Use on different surfaces
- Double-sided fabric print
- Maximum wind speed: up to 20 m/s (depending on anchoring option)
- Easy set up - no tools needed
Set up and secure it, it's easy!
- Click the frame parts together
- Pull over the pillow case fabric and close the zipper
- Fold out the aluminium support profiles on the ground and attach the wall and fasten the straps tightly
- Fasten the support poles on the side
- Secure the wall, with at least one of the safety support options
Equipped with support poles for extra stability
For extra stability, your it comes with support poles that you attach to the backwall.
Make sure to fasten the support poles on both sides for extra stability.
Transport the backwall
The frame parts can be delivered in a nylon bags or in a transport box on wheels that easily turns into a branded counter for outdoor use. (The support part bags and the water tanks are transported separately.)
Outdoor fabric print
Your graphic is dye sub printed on a water repellant fabric, suitable for outdoor conditions and with excellent print quality. Choose between print on both sides or with white back.
Fill the water tanks once they are in place
Secure the wall to the ground by filling two water tanks with water.
Use the ground pegs
Use ground pegs that you hammer into the ground to secure your wall.
Attach to wooden surfaces
If you place your wall on a wooden surface, use a drill to secure it.
If you add two indoor feet to your order, you can use your backwall indoors as well.
Bring your outdoor backwall indoors
Use and reuse. We have developed the outdoor backwall so that it is easy to reuse it indoors. Just remove the base for outdoor use and add two indoor feet.
Size: 232x240 cm
Depth: 160 cm
Weight: 31 kg
Size: 294x240 cm
Depth: 160 cm
Weight: 35 kg
Maximum wind speed
20 m/s when firmly attached to ground
(so it can’t tip over or start to slide)
9 m/s if 100 kg ballast on support profile
(e.g. two water tanks)